SSC CGL Syllabus 2022
The Staff Selection Commission reports the SSC CGL Syllabus in India. These subtleties of the SSC CGL prospectus 2022 can assist the competitors with better comprehending and planning their technique for the test planning. The competitors can generally check the SSC CGL schedule in the authority warning delivered by the SSC.
The SSC Combined Graduate Level prospectus, is separated by Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier III, and Tier IV.
The SSC CGL syllabus PDF is accessible to download for all understudies.
Competitors who will appear in this test need to know and comprehend the most recent SSC CGL Syllabus. This will upgrade their likelihood of qualifying for the SSC CGL 2022 test. This article will clarify the number of anticipated inquiries indicated by area and theme insight given in the SSC CGL prospectus 2022. We should begin examining the SSC CGL prospectus level insightfully.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022
As per the CGL Syllabus for Tier 1, there will be four segments, 100 inquiries, and 200 imprints. SSC CGL Tier I is 60 minutes (general competitors) and 80 minutes(differently-abled applicants).
The SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier I contains the accompanying areas:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning are very important. So it might come.
- General Awareness is very important. Thus, it might be there.
- Quantitative Aptitude is very important. Therefore it might come.
- English Comprehension Skills are very important. Therefore it might come.
- The test will be taken on the web.
- Negative checking for Tier-I is 0.50.
- The most extreme chance to address all inquiries is an hour.
- The outwardly disabled applicants will get an extra season of 20 minutes.
The Main Syllabus
Bureau of Indian Standards sets the SSC Recruitment (2022, for the current session) pattern. Therefore, candidates should carefully go through the details of the syllabus. The following will give candidates more clarity on what and how much to study.
Below are certain title subjects.
These firmly constitute the exam syllabus :
- GK (General Knowledge)
- General Aptitude
- English Language
- Elective English
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Elective and applied Mathematics
- Library Science
- Information Technology (IT)
- Finance or Business
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Advanced Communication Skills
The title topics above have got subtopics.
General Knowledge (GK) syllabus of SSC CGL Exam
- One, for instance, has to learn about India.
- Indian Constitution and Civics are of great importance.
- The geography of India and the World are there.
- Literature is there.
- Then there is Science & Technology. History – India & World is there.
- World and Indian economy. Places of cultural importance.
- The Indian Constitution is also there.
- Indian Polity & Governance, Space, and IT are there.
- Political Science is very important. So, it might come.
- Indian Culture & Heritage, Technological developments in India.
Elective English and English language
- One-word substitutions.
- Spellings are important. Thus, they might come.
- Grammar like idioms and articles come.
- Nouns and pronouns are essential. So, they might come.
- Verb, Adverb, Adjective also come.
- Question tagging may come.
- Detecting misspelt words is important.
- Filling in the blanks as directed may come.
- Synonyms, Homonyms, and Antonyms are there.
- Compound words and Gerund are suggested.
- Plural forms of words may come.
- British and American English might come.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage is important. Thus, they might come.
- Simple, Compound, and Complex sentences are important.
- Degrees of Comparison often come.
- Comprehension passages should be practiced.
- Shuffling sentence parts and spotting the error may come
- The conjunction may come.
- Firstly, working on one’s weak point.
- After that, strengthening what one is good at.
- Planning plays a very important role.
- After that, understand subtopics and the grading method.
- Solving past year’s question papers. It is very helpful.
- Meanwhile, more planning is significant.
- Above all, planning time for the entire curriculum.
- Most importantly, to concentrate on the scoring sections.
- During preparation, Mock Tests are very helpful.
- Again, a mock test is the best way to check preparation growth. It helps to identify the solid and weak points.
- After that, prepare the strategy that works for the individual.
- Meanwhile, critical evaluation of one’s performance can help identify the best approach.
- Students should have a complete understanding of the syllabus.
- To familiarize oneself with the syllabus and exam format.
- Learning time management helps. But, don’t watch the clock. Do what it does. That is, Keep going.
- Concepts are the most important.
- Practice is the key to success. The more, the merrier.
- One learns by doing something. So, practice is the key. But, too much practice can be confusing. So, optimum is the best. Practice is a way of inviting the desired perfection. So, practice is again the key.
- Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. However, it’s courage that counts.”
SSC Syllabus Statistics:
- Assortment, Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data and their requirements – Primary and Secondary information, Methods of information assortment, and requirements are important. So, they might
SSC CGL Syllabus Tier III
SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus for Tier III is exceptionally huge because it is directed in an unmistakable mode. It is led to assess the composing abilities of the up-and-comers in the English/Hindi language. The wannabes are given a paper/letter/application/abridgement to write in the language they have picked.
- The test will be taken utilizing a pen and pencil.
- However, the most extreme opportunity to compose content duplicate is an hour.
- The outwardly disabled applicants will get an extra season of 20 minutes.
- The applicant should cautiously pick the language option(Hindi/English) while filling the structure.
- The breezing through measures for this test is to score no less than 33% imprints.
- The outwardly incapacitated up-and-comers will get an extra season of 20 minutes.
Level III of the SSC CGL 2022 test is a spellbinding test to test the composed abilities of the competitors in English and Hindi.
The method of requirements is disconnected (Pen and Paper mode), and understudies are needed to compose expositions, précis, application, letters and so forth in this test.
Computer Science Syllabus for SSC Recruitment 2022
- Operating System and Office Productivity Tools are important. So, they might come.
- MS Outlook may come.
- Microsoft Office is important. So, it might come.
- Overview & usages of PDF can also come.
- MS Word, including Advanced Features, is very important. So, it might come.
- Heat transfer numerical may come.
- Internet Familiarity topics are there.
- E-mail algorithms are also suggested.
- The file and Folder Management check might be there.
- However, Wide Area Network (WAN) will come. It has till now come in all exams.
- Wireless LAN is important. So, they might come.
- Connecting LAN to WAN can be tested.
- Internet explorer usages problems often come.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022
In the exam notification, SSC has not said much about the written exam pattern for Scientist, Group B. Just that the selection process would consist of a written test followed by an interview. So, on searching the internet, it was found that the SSC written exam for Scientist, Group B consists of a total of 200 marks containing the following two sections:
- General intelligence: consists of 50 questions, each weighing one mark.
- General awareness: consists of 25 questions, each weighing one mark.
- Quantitative Aptitude section: consists of 25 questions, each weighing one mark.
- English section: consists of 50 questions, each weighing one mark.
Topic-specific questions are asked.
There is no information regarding negative marking for each wrong answer. Hence, one should be cautious in making guesses.
The section below gives all the details of the SSC Recruitment exam pattern.
The exam is MCQ type in nature. The duration of the SSC exam is for 2 hours. Candidates are advised to check the table above for all the related details.
Candidates should also check official website for latest updates.
SSC Exam Preparation books
- SSC Deputy Engineer Exam Book by I. Arul Raj is great.
- Book by GK Publisher. Guide to general aptitude test is a nice book.
- Digital Logic and Computer Design by M Morris Mano is sort of good.
- Principle of Digital Sciences by Malvino & Leach is quite a high-standard book.
- Information Technology by Theraja and Theraj is a nice book.
- CS Information technology by Mittal Publications.
- Question bank in Finance by Galgotia.
- Business Analysis by De. Lin.
- Finance risk Analysis by M.E Van is a nice book.
- S. Gaonkar’s Programming and Applications is a nice book.
- Programming of Microcomputer’s Interfacing by Sir Uffenbeck. is really good.
- Modern Control Engineering by Katsuhiko Ogata is a nice book.
- R.S. Aggarwal’s verbal and non-verbal reasoning is a good practice book.
- Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination by R.S. Aggarwal is a good practice book.
Check Out Other Exams :
SSC MTS Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
SSC CPO Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
SSC GD Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
SSC Stenographer Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
Q.1 Is IAS and SSC CGL syllabus the same?
Ans. No, the syllabus for the IAS and SSC CGS are not the same. The syllabus for IAS covers a huge chapter, while the syllabus for SSC CGL is not that big. Thorough knowledge of each subject is crucial in the IAS syllabus. It’s easy for the IAS aspirants to crack the exams of SSC GDL. The IAS exam is much tougher in comparison to SSC CGL exams.
Q.2 Is the SSC CGL a tough exam?
Ans. Yes, the SSC CGL exam is a tougher one. The exam pattern is easy to moderate. The candidate needs to do a lot of hard work and practice to clear the tests. The competition is big. A candidate should revise and practice all the previous year’s question papers properly. However, by remaining consistent, one can successfully clear the exams.
Q.3 What is the main subject of SSC CGL?
Ans. The main subjects of SSC CGL include
- English language and understanding skills
- Quantitative aptitude
- General Studies