SSC Stenographer Admit card 2022 is released. Follow the steps to download the admit card and check important guidelines.
Every year the staff selection commission releases the SSC Stenographer Admit cards for candidates who wish to become the Grade C and Grade D stenographers in different Central govt organizations. Even though there was a delay in the commencement of the exam. The Staff selection commission of India releases SSC Stenographer Admit card 2022 on the official website http://ssc.nic.in Download admit card and interview call letter for the exam from the same.
There are two levels of the selection process:
The admit card of the SSC stenographer is released on the official website and it can be downloaded in the following way:
SSC Stenographer Admit card is available on the website 2 weeks before the date of the exam. There is a different SSC Stenographer Admit card for both written examination and skill test. The discrepancies related to the SSC Stenographer Admit card are to be rectified at the Regional centers for different states.
|Exam Events||SSC Stenographer Dates|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Notification||December 05, 2022|
|SSC Stenographer 2021-22 Admit Card||yet to release|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Grade C & Grade D||yet to release|
The SSC Stenographer Admit card 2022 can be downloaded from the official website. An admit card consists following details: Full name, Registration number, Category, Roll number, Passport size Photo, Signature, Center, Date of examination, Time, and Objects not to be carried to the center.
|Category||Details on Admit Card|
|Full name||In an order last name, middle name, first name|
|Registration number||Unique id|
|Category||Grade C or D|
|Center||Center selected based on the location|
|Date of the examination||Date of the SSC Stenographer exam|
|Time to reach the test center||1 hour before the exam|
|Objects that are not allowed to carry in the exam hall||Any electronic device (mobile, tablet, laptop, camera, etc. Mobile phones can be submitted in the center before starting the exam and can be recollected later)|
The candidates who wish to attempt the SSC Stenographer exam, he/she has to carry certain documents along with the admit card. They are:
Candidates need to follow the guidelines of the SSC Stenographer exam to avoid inconveniences. SSC has issued some safety guidelines for all the candidates because of COVID-19. Check the guidelines before you reach the exam hall so that you don’t face any problems. The exam day guidelines for SSC Stenographer Exam 2022 are as follows:
– Carry the hard copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof in the original.
– Make sure that the photograph and other details on the printed admit card and ID card are clear and legible.
– Candidates have to reach the exam center allocated to them as per the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
– They have to mandatorily wear a facemask, carry a hand sanitizer, and maintain social distancing.
– Aspirants are allowed to carry a transparent water bottle inside the exam hall.
– Moreover, take a printout of the COVID-19 self-declaration form attached to the important instructions.
– All electronic items, mobile phones, study materials are prohibited inside the exam center.
– Avoid wearing nose pins, bracelets, charms, earrings, bangles, etc to the exam center. However, the exemption is provided to candidates with religious attires and is advised to reach the exam center early.
– Pen and paper are provided by SSC at the respective exam centers for rough work.
Check Out Other Exams :
The Admit Card for the SSC Stenographer is released 2 weeks before the exam.
The candidate can find the following details in the SSC Stenographer Admit card:
The Guidelines for the SSC Stenographer exam that candidate needs to follow are as follows: