The candidates who applied for the post of Fixed Term Engineer will be called for the written exam. The details about the written exam will be notified later. The NPCIL Admit Card of the written exam is expected in the first week of October 2021. NPCIL will soon release the Fixed Term Engineer Admit Card 2021 on its official website. Candidates can visit the official website of NPCIL, regarding for further updates on NPCIL Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2021.
Aspirants can check the official website to download the Admit Card 2021 for the post of fixed term engineer. Candidates who have applied for the post of Fixed Term Engineer can download the NPCIL Hall Ticket by using their Registration ID or Date of Birth.
How to download NPCIL recruitment exam admit card?
The following list will give details on the procedure to download.
- Firstly, visit the official website of NPCIL.
- Move to the careers section and click on the link to the current openings
- Click the download link which appears on the left side of the page
- Next, a page will show up on the screen.
- Enter the required login credentials.
- Also, click on the search button to view it.
- Thus, NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Also, check the details mentioned on it and download it.
- Finally, take a printout of the NPCIL Admit Card 2021 for exam use.
Documents for NPCIL Recruitment exam admit card
The following documents are required to download the admit card:
- Firstly, enter the official website of the NPCIL,
- Next, the login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Registration ID number which will be provided at the time of applying for the post.
- Secondly, enter your password which you must have provided at the time of application
- The Date of Birth can also be used instead of a password to login in.
- Finally, the NPCIL Admit Card will appear on the screen.
NPCIL Apprentice Interview Call Letter
Candidates can download the notification of NPCIL before applying for the post. But the process to apply will end on 18th September 2021. Likewise, to download the hall ticket, candidates can check the official website to download it before the exam. After downloading the NPCIL Admit card, candidates can write their written exam. The results will be uploaded to the official website in the same way. Meanwhile, candidates must keep their documents ready for document verification after the result of NPCIL.
The Date for Document Verification was not yet scheduled. After the written test of NPCIL, based on the merit list, the selected candidates will go for the document verification for the post. Candidates should pay attention to the minute details to get selected in NPCIL.
The Selection process will comprise of the following details:
- The selection process is mainly based on a written test.
- The exam duration is 2 hours, consisting of 100 objective questions.
- The qualifying mark of UR or EWS category is 40%, and for SC or ST or OBC or PWBD is 30% marks.
- Results of shortlisting for the interview are made available to candidates under the ‘Application Status’ link through individual login on www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- Intimation of interview date, time, and venue will be communicated to selected candidates through Email and SMS.
- Call letters for appearing for interviews are made available for the selected candidates in the website for downloading.
- The final selection of candidates is done on the idea of performance within the Personal Interview.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD), are shortlisted separately, according to each category of disability the vacancies are reserved.
- Discipline and category-wise vacancy details are displayed on the recruitment web portal of NPCIL.
- Result of the interview shall be made available to the candidates through individual login on the recruitment website of NPCIL www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- The text of the appointment letter offer is also made available to the selected candidates by downloading to the website under an individual login.
Selected candidates can exercise their option in whether they want to hitch NPCIL or not on the recruitment web portal of NPCIL i.e. www.npcilcareers.co.in, within the stipulated date, as ‘Common Offer Acceptance Portal’ (COAP) process managed by IIT.
I. Preparation and operation of waitlist:
- The waitlist is limited to the number of candidates selected in several disciplines and categories.
- Waitlists are operated by discipline and category-wise within the order of merit, in case, any of the chosen candidates.
- Withdrew to join in NPCIL by closing through the web portal of NPCIL or fails to check online within the stipulated date.
II. Travelling Allowance (TA) for appearing for interview:
- Outstation applicants who are attending the interview will be paid to and fro.
- Second Class Sleeper fare by the shortest route from the railroad station nearest to the correspondence address indicated within the online application plus the reservation charges, Superfast Express charges, or actual fare, which is a smaller amount on the production of original tickets.
- The reimbursement is restricted to the Second Class Sleeper rail fare, which is a smaller amount on the production of original tickets.
- The reimbursement for Travelling Allowance is remitted into the checking account of the candidates electronically.
- Candidates attending the interview can submit their checking account details in the prescribed format accordingly.
- Candidates appearing for interviews can answer the questions either in English or Hindi.
To download the declaration form, visit the official website of NPCIL. The form will be in PDF format. Candidates can download the form from the official web portal.
Check Out Other Exams :
BEL Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
BIS Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
IOCL Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
MoEF Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q. 1. When will the NPCIL release the Hall ticket?
A. NPCIL will release the hall ticket, in the first week of October.
Q. 2. Where to download the NPCIL Admit Card?
A. Candidates can download it from the official website.
Q. 3. When will the document verification take place?
A. The date for document verification is not announced yet.
Q. 4. Where to download the forms of NPCIL?
A. To download the forms, visit the official web portal of NPCIL.
Q. 5. How to download the NPCIL Admit Card?
A. To download, candidates must provide the registration ID and Date of Birth.