RBI has announced RBI Officer Grade B result for Phase II for Gr B Dr-DEPR and DSIM posts on May 31st, 2021. The results, including the roll numbers of qualified candidates, have been posted on the official website in PDF format. Based on RBI Grade B result 2021 for Phase-II, candidates have been shortlisted for the Phase-III, i.e., interview.
The RBI Grade B 2021 result for Phase-II for the General post was on May 4, 2021. Following the end of the selection process and the announcement of final results, the scorecard for Phase II for all positions will be provided. You can obtain your Phase-II scorecard by logging in with your roll number, date of birth, and verification code.
Know More – RBI Grade B Exam Pattern And Syllabus
On March 31 and April 1, 2021, the RBI Grade B Officers’ mains (Phase-II) Exam was held. All aspirants who took the RBI Grade B 2021 mains exam for Officers (Officers, DEPR / DSIM) eagerly await the RBI Grade B 2021 Phase-I exam result, scorecard, and cut-off marks. In addition, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the RBI Grade B 2021 Phase-II (General) result.
|Grade B Phase-I Exam||6th March 2021|
|Grade B Prelims Result||13th March 2021|
|Grade B Prelims Scorecard||31st March 2021|
|Grade B Phase-II Exam Date||31st March & 1st April 2021|
|Grade B Phase-II Result Date||4th May 2021|
To check the RBI Grade B Officer result, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Visit RBI’s official website www.rbi.org.in
2. Scroll down and go to the opportunity option at the bottom of the website.
3. Under the current vacancies tab, you will find the result option.
4. The system will ask you to log in by putting registration/roll number and DOB/password
5. The result will be available on the screen
6. You can download and take a printout.
RBI Grade B Officer cut-off is the minimum score that candidates need to secure at sectional and overall levels to qualify for the exam and become eligible for the next level of selection.
How to check RBI Garde B Officer cut off?
To check the RBI Grade B Officer cut off, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Visit RBI’s website www.rbi.org.in
2. Click on the cut off (cut off link should be available on notification bar of RBI website if not click on opportunity section at the bottom of the website by scrolling down)
3. Once you click the cut off-link, RBI Garde B Officer cut off pdf will appear on the screen
4. You can check the cut-off and download/save the file.