The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI SO 2021 admit card online for students who have successfully enrolled for the test.
Candidates must check in to the SBI website, and submit their credentials, such as their Roll Number and Password, to obtain their SBI SO admit card.
All interested and eligible individuals can apply for the entrance exam, which is conducted entirely online.
Candidates must also bring one of the following acceptable ID proofs to the exam center: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, or Voter ID Card, in addition to the admission card.
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall unless they have their SBI SO 2021 admit card. The candidate’s name, exam name, roll number, date of birth, and the duration of the entrance exam will all be listed on the admit card. As a result, candidates must carefully review all of the information on the admit card before downloading it.
Note: Admit card of SBI SO will not be sent via post.
Candidates who are taking the entrance examination can download their admit cards by following the steps outlined below:
1. Open the State Bank of India’s official website (SBI)
2. Go to the admit card 2021 download page and click on the link.
3. Enter the SBI SO 2021 Registration Number and Password after clicking the link.
4. Select the ‘Submit button’ from the drop-down menu.
5. The program will show ‘SBI SO Admit Card 2021.’
6. Save the admit card/hall ticket on your computer and print it out for future reference.
Know More – SBI SO Result & Cut Off Marks
Check Out Other Banking Exams :
Dos and don’ts of exam
Know More – SBI SO Exam Pattern And Syllabus