IBPS RRB Scale 3 Admit Card & Call Letter
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issues IBPS RRB Scale-3 Admit Card and Interview call letter. There are two stages in the recruitment process. And for each exam, IBPS issues admit card or interview call letter. First, let’s discuss a bit about the recruitment process. The IBPS RRB Scale-3 examination has two stages of recruitment.
- Prelims Exam,
- Interview round
Furthermore, the IBPS RRB Scale 3 admit card for the first stage is out. The admit cards were available on the IBPS website on September 25, 2021. Moreover, IBPS conducted the exam on October 17. No candidates are allowed to enter exam centers without their RRB Scale-3 admit cards. Besides, these admit cards work as the key to enter. Every candidate must carry RRB Scale-3 admit cards to their exam centers.
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website. Also, the authorities will avail candidates of a download link. you can download these admit cards only from the IBPS official website. No other available link on the internet will work.
Once the IBPS RRB Scale 3 result is out, the qualified candidates must prepare for the second stage. The second stage of this exam is the interview. Moreover, IBPS will issue the interview call letter only for qualified candidates. Now let’s discuss the steps involved and what information we get in admit card, call letter, and document to carry with the admit card. Admit card and interview call consist of the time, venue, and exam or interview-related guidelines.
How to download admit card?
The IBPS RRB Scale-3 admit cards are out. Candidates can get the link from the IBPS website. To avoid any confusion you must follow our steps to download the admit cards. Moreover, these steps will guide you to complete the process. Also, no other link on the interview can help you download the admit cards. Besides, the IBPS RRB admit cards are only found on their official websites. Besides, here are the steps to download admit card for IBPS RRB Scale-3.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IBPS
- Click the link ‘IBPS RRB Scale III admit card ’ on the home page
- Candidates need to enter their login credentials
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Date of birth (DOB) or password
- IBPS RRB RRB Scale III admit card appears on the screen
- Download the admit card and take its printout
Details available on the IBPS RRB Scale-3 admit cards
The IBPS RRB Scale-3 admit cards contain your all details. These have your personal information. Moreover, they also contain your exam information. So before taking a printout of the admit card for the IBPS RRB Scale-3 exam, recheck all your details. Moreover, if you will find any mistake contact the authorities.
Besides, here is a list of details available on the IBPS RRB Scale-3 admit cards:
- Firstly, you can find your name
- Also, your parentage is available on the admit card. Moreover, both names of the mother and father are there.
- Furthermore, you can also find your Date of Birth there.
- Apart from this other essential details on the admit cards is your Roll Number
- Exam Center name is also printed on it
- Moreover, you can also find the candidates photo and signature
- The date of the Exam is also available on the admit card for the IBPS RRB Scale-3 exam.
- Lastly, you will find all the essential exam details.
Discrepancies are errors. Errors can appear on any of the admit cards. Moreover, these can be typographical. However, candidates must not accept any of the errors. If any of you will find the errors, you must contact the authorities.
Furthermore, candidates can contact the IBPS authorities at a toll-free number. They will register the complaint and contact you. Here is the contact number:
Documents to carry with IBPS RRB Scale-3 admit card
For the IBPS RRB Scale-3 exam, candidates need to carry the following documents –
- Valid IBPS RRB Scale-3 call letter for exam date and sessions
- Original photo-identity proof that states the name of candidates same as entered in the application form
- Photo-identity proof photocopy
- Two passport-sized photographs
Photo-identity proofs For IBPS RRB Scale-3 Exam
The examination authority accepts the following photo-identity proofs at the time of identity verification.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter’s card
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
- Photo-identity proof issued by a gazetted officer/people’s representative along with a photograph
- College/University identity card
Identity proofs not accepted for verification
You must carry the identification proofs which are valid for the IBPS RRB Scale-3. Before carrying the iD proof’s you must check what you will carry. Furthermore, here we will tell you what not to carry. Among all the ID proof candidates cannot carry the ID proofs mentioned below
- Ration card
- Learner’s driving license
Besides, these two ID proof do not count as valid for this exam. Moreover, you must carry any other document except these.
IBPS RRB Scale-3 Admit Card: Important Points
- Candidates need to put their recent passport size color photograph (same as uploaded in the online IBPS RRB Scale-3 application form).
- Candidates must retain the admit card till the completion of the recruitment process.
- The signature of candidates should match with the signature uploaded at the time of registration. Therefore, in case of any discrepancy, candidates are not allowed to appear in the exam.
A handwritten declaration (given below) must be hand-written by the candidate.
Check Out Other Banking Exams:
IBPS Clerk Exam Date, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
IBPS PO Exam Date, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Date, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
IBPS SO Exam Date, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
IBPS RRB PO Exam Dates, Eligibility, Fees & Notification
Q: When will IBPS release the IBPS RRB Scale-3 admit card?
A: The IBPS RRB Scale-3 admit card is out. Moreover, candidates can visit the website and download it from there. Also, the admit cards were available on the website from September 25, 2021.
Q: Is it a must to take the printout of the admit cards for the IBPS RRB Scale-3 exam?
A: Yes, all candidates must carry a printout of their admit cards for IBPS RRB Scale-3 exams.