The Nainital Bank Recruitment Admit Card is to be released soon. The guidelines to be followed for downloading the Admit Card and interview call letter are explained further.
About Nainital Recruitment Exam
The examination process consists of two stages-
- Online Objective Examination
- Personal Interview
|Name of the exam
||Nainital Bank Recruitment of Management Trainees (MT) and Clerks
||Government Banking Job
|Mode of examination
||February 01-25, 2022
|Date of examination
||March 2022 (tentative)
|Date of issue for Admit Card
||15 days before the date of the examination
||Not yet released
Nainital Bank Recruitment Admit Card
- The first step is to complete the registration process.
- The registration process involves the entry of basic details such as name, qualification, percentage obtained during graduation, and experience details.
- Scan and upload photograph, signature, and hand-written document.
- After which, the payment of fees has to be done to complete the registration process.
- The final admit card of the selected candidates will be released 15 days before the online exam.
- The intimation for downloading the call letter will be sent through SMS/email.
Important dates –
The following are the important dates associated with the Nainital Bank recruitment exam
| Registration Date
||February 01-25, 2022
|Online Exam Date
||March 2022 (tentative)
|Admit Card issue date
||15 days before the exam
How to download the Nainital Bank Recruitment Admit Card –
- Go to the official website of the bank- nainitalbank.co.in
- Click the Admit Card notification on the homepage.
- Enter the login credentials such as registration/Roll number, DOB/Password to download the Admit Card.
- In case the credential has been missed, give “Forgot Password”. This will send you an OTP to complete your process.
Documents to carry with Admit Card –
- Carry your original Id proof given during the examination (the Id proof given during the registration process).
- Any Id proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voters Id, etc., are accepted. Learner’s Driving License and Ration Card are not accepted as valid Id Proofs.
Valid Id proofs include –
Id Card issued by a recognized University
Bank Passbook with photograph
Photo Identity proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- Similarly, carry a photocopy of the id proof attested by a Gazetted Officer to the examination hall.
- A recently taken photograph is also to be carried along with the Admit Card.
- In case of any discrepancies, reach the official mail Id of the bank.
Details in the Nainital Bank Recruitment Admit Card –
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the parent/Guardian
- General Instructions to the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Examination code
- Time of examination
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Details of exam center
There are a total of 12 exam locations provided by the Nainital Bank. They are as follows –
Important Points –
- Registration has to be done well in advance to avoid website traffic.
- However, make sure to have a proper Internet connection before downloading the Admit Card.
- Admit Card is accessible only through online mode. Take extra copies of your Admit Card.
- Affix a recently taken photograph in the appropriate place given.
- Make sure to reach the exam center well in advance.
Nainital Bank Recruitment: Latest News, Date, Eligibility, Salary & Vacancy
|Name of the Nodal Officer
||Rahul Pradhan, Associate Vice President
||The Nainital Bank Ltd.,Head Office, Seven Oaks, MallitalNainital -263001
Admit Card for the Nainital Bank Recruitment Interview process –
- The Interview call letter will be sent to candidates who have successfully cleared the online written exam.
- The notification for the interview call letter will be sent through an email/SMS.
- Candidates must bring a copy of their call letter along with the printout of their application form and other necessary documents.
- The necessary documents include a valid Id proof, graduation certificate, and experience certificate.
- The call letters for the selected candidates are to be issued online.
- Based on the final score, the appointment letters will be issued for the post of Officers or Clerical cadre.
- The bank has the right to reject candidates without siting reasons.
Check Out Other Banking Exams :
IBPS PO Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
SBI PO Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
South Indian Bank PO Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
RBI Grade B Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
Q1. How many vacant posts are available for the MTs and Clerks in the Nainital Bank?
There is a total of 150 vacant posts with 75 vacancies for Clerk and 75 for the post of MTs (Management Trainees).
Q2. Is there a mains examination?
No. It is just a two-stage selection process that includes a preliminary objective exam and the final personal interview.
Q3. Is there a sectional cut-off mark?
Yes. The candidates must score the minimum qualifying marks in each section of the paper.
Q4. Can fresher’s apply for these posts?
Yes, freshers can apply for the post of Clerk and MTs. The bank gives preference to candidates with prior experience in the financial or banking sector.