UGC NET Admit Card and Interview call letter
The National Eligibility Test is going to be conducted on October 6th 2021 by the National Testing Agency across various centres of India. The candidates who wish to find a career option in teaching and lectureship will apply for this examination. Mainly, you can be recruited as JRF and Assistant Professor in top universities and Institutions if you got qualified in the UGC- NET exam. Once a candidate registered for the exam, he/ she will receive the UGC NET Admit Card issued by the NTA. The Admit Card is an important document for every aspirant for participating in the examination.
Admit Card for UGC- NET 2021
The NTA has not announced the release date for Admit Card. The possible release date of admit card for the UGC- NET exam will be at the last week of September 2021, a week before the exam. The admit card notification will be received at the website of UGC- NET. You can also download the Admit Card through the official website of NTA. It is mandatory to bring a hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre. The printed copy must be in the A4 sheet and the candidate must bring identity proof with the Admit Card.
Steps to download the Admit Card for UGC- NET 2021
- On the official website of UGC- NET, click the release of Admit Card notification.
- You should log in to the redirected portal.
- Log in by clicking submit after entering the Application number, password and captcha.
- After logging in, you can able to see the Admit card.
- Click download to save the admit card to your device in a PDF format.
- You can take multiple printouts for safety reasons.
ID proofs to bring with the Admit Card for UGC- NET 2021
The candidate is not allowed to attend the exam National Eligibility Exam without the Admit Card and an ID proof that validates the photo of the candidate on the admit card.
the acceptable ID proofs for the UGC- NET 2021 Exam centre are,
- Service ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Disability for PwD candidates.
Bring any of the above documents for photo verification.
Details listed on the UGC NET 2021 Admit Card
Once you receive the Admit Card issued for you by the NTA, check for the following details on the Admit Card. In any case, there is a mistake in the Admit Card, it must be immediately informed to the concerned authorities to make corrections before it’s too late.
- Candidate’s Name
- Parents Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Mail id of the Candidate
- Scheduled date of the Examination
- Exam centre’s Venue
- The subject name and Subject code
- Timing allotted for the exam
- Application Number
- Guidelines for the examination
Errors in admit card may cause you trouble.
Important things to remember while downloading Admit Card for UGC NET
- While downloading the Admit card by following the methods given above, make sure you process with a good internet connection to avoid reloading and downloading errors.
- You will not receive a hard copy of the Admit Card from the NTA, thus you have to take a print-out from the soft copy you have downloaded.
- Make sure you take print-out in an A4 sheet format.
- If you want, take multiple copies to ensure Admit Card’s safety.
- The candidate is asked to verify every inch of the Admit Card clearly and look out for the information mentioned above to avoid any mistakes.
- You will not be able to attend the examination without the admit card.
- Back up the Admit Card after the examination for future reference.
- If you are out of the eligibility criteria designed by the Union Grants Commission, you will not receive the Admit Card.
Things not to bring into the examination hall
- Any documents or paper other than admit card and ID Proof.
- Bags or Purse
- Stationery Box
- Water bottles
- Mobile or any electronic gadgets
- Glass, etc.
Bringing these products into the exam hall is illegal.
Check Out Other Police Exams :
CTET Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
ASRB NET Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
CSIR UGC NET Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
UPTET Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
Q.1 Which is better JRF or Assistant Professor after qualifying in the UGC NET?
Ans. Moreover, both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant professor are similar to each other. The JRF NET has more cut off than Assistant professors due to huge competition. Thus, you are eligible to apply for an assistant professor if you qualify for JRF.
Q.2 What is the full form of UGC NET?
Ans. The UGC stands for the Universities Grants commission which organizes the National Eligibility Test (NET) all over India.
Q.3 What is JRF Job which the UGC NET exam offers?
Ans. JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) job offers stipends with the scholarship for your PhD in the respective institute.
Q.4 How to apply for a Job after getting qualified in the UGC- NET exam?
Ans. You can directly apply to the top institutions you are willing to work for, also you could apply via a job portal from the UGC official website using your NET scorecard.