RRB ALP 2021 Admit Card for the written examination is issued online through the official Web portal. The admit card is required to be released quickly by the examination conducting author.
RRB ALP Admit Card contains the applicant’s name, DOB, gender, category, post applied for, and the examination center details together with address, date, and time. Just in case of any mismatch within the details print on admit card, candidates are require to get in touch with zonal RRB offices.
Candidates are going to be notified once the Railway Recruitment Board can publish the RRB ALP call Letter. Aspirants will check the RRB ALP examination date for detailed information about the date of recruitment of Loco pilot examination.
For similar information on alternative examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board candidates can check RRB examination Calendar.
After the declaration of RRB ALP Admit Card 2021 for CBT I examination, candidates can download the hall tickets for ALP examination 2021 from the official website of Railway Board.
Those who have an interest to write the Railway loco Pilot examination in 2021 will go through the RRB ALP pay details on the connected page.
Candidates also can download Railway loco Pilot Admit Card 2021 directly from the websites of the Regional RRBs. The links for identical is given below and can be activated once the RRB ALP call Letter releases.
Detailed procedure to download RRB ALP 2021 Admit Card
- Visit the official website for RRB ALP 2021
- Click on the links for ‘RRB ALP Admit Card 2021’
- Enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take a printout of the admit card
Know More – RRB ALP Recruitment Important Date & Notifications
Documents needed with RRB ALP 2021 Admit Card/ Hall ticket
There are few necessary documents require by the exam center’s authorities along with the RRB ALP 2020 admit card that is mention below:
- A printout of RRB ALP 2020 admit card with a contemporary colored passport-sized photograph pasted on it as per the Board’s tips.
- A valid government identity proof could be an obligatory document. The invigilator would check if the name mentioned on the admit card is the same as that on their identification card.
- In case of any change in the candidate’s name, they have to carry relevant proof of their identity.
Candidates will bring any one of the below-mentioned documents as id Proof:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Know More – RRB ALP Exam Result & Cut off Marks
RRB ALP Hall ticket for CBT
Certain details related the RRB ALP Hall ticket is as follows:
- Candidates ought to verify their RRB ALP Eligibility standing from the web site of RRBs because the hall -ticket can solely be sent to candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can download e-call letters (along with the e-call letter for Scribe, where applicable) from the RRBs websites regarding ten days before the date of the CBT / Computer based aptitude Test/ Document Verification (as applicable).
- As mention within the official RRB Notification call letter/hall ticket won’t be sent via post.
- Candidates ought to read the directions on the e-call letter carefully and follow them properly.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, the e-call letter for CBT/ Computer based mostly AT / DV (as applicable) can contain the free travel authority. And such candidates are going to be allow to book the ticket on submission of self-attested photocopy of e-call letter and SC/ST certificate.
- During the journey, these candidates ought to carry the original SC/ST certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity for undertaking the journey.
- Candidates should bring their e- call letters together with a valid pic ID (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Printout of e-Aadhar, driving license, PAN card, Passport, Identity card in ORIGINAL to the examination hall.
- Applicant should additionally bring one color photograph (of size 35mm x 45mm) that was uploaded within the application. With clear front view of the candidate for showing within the CBT/ Document Verification.
- Applicant ought to leave the areas provided within the downloaded e-call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) empty. Whereas coming for the examination.
- Candidates need to write a paragraph of self-declaration, sign and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT within the presence of the Invigilator at the Examination Hall solely.
- Candidates writing the self-declaration Para and/or signing in Capital letters are going to be reject.
- RRB(s) won’t entertain any request for any change within the examination center, date and session assigned to the candidates.
Check Out Other Exams :
RPF Constable Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
RRB JE Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
RPF SI Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
RITES Exam Dates, Fees, Eligibility & Notification
Q1. What’s the choice method for RRB ALP?
Answer. The choice method of RRB ALP involves four stages – 1st stage CBT, Second stage CBT. Computer Based Aptitude Exam, and Document Verification.
Q2. What’s the period of the CBT 1 exam?
Answer. The period of the CBT 1 Exam is 60 min.
Q3. What are the subjects cover for CBT 2 of the exam?
Answer. CBT 2 Exam covers arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering, and General Awareness on Current Affairs part A, and Part B covers trade-related subjects.
Q4. What’s the choice method for an RRB Technician?
Answer. The choice method of RRB Technician involves three stages- 1st stage CBT, Second stage CBT and Document Verification.
Q5. What’s the minimum score to clear the CBAT of RRB ALP post?
Answer. Candidates ought to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in every exam battery to qualify for the Document verification method.