- Qualification – Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream while mathematics is compulsory in case of BCA with a minimum of 50% total marks.
- Age: Candidate born on or after July 01, 2001.
2. BA LL.B/ BBA LL.B/ B Sc. LL.B
- Qualification – A candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream (For BA LL.B/ BBA LL.B) while science stream For B Sc. LL.B with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Age: Candidate must not exceed 22 years of age
3. Bachelor of Design (Fashion and Textile)
- Qualification – Candidate must have passed from any of the recognized Central/State Board with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Age: Candidate born on or after July 01, 2001
4. B Sc. Computer Science
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed from any of the recognized Central/State Board with 50% marks in aggregate including maths as a mandatory subject.
- Age: Candidate must be born on or after 01.07.2001.
Post Graduate Courses
M Sc. Nursing
- Qualification: Must possess a degree with a minimum of 55% total marks.
- Eligibility: B Sc. Nursing/ B Sc. Honors Nursing/ Post Basic B Sc. Nursing
M Sc. Computer Science
- Qualification: A candidate must possess a B Sc. degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate
- Eligibility: Computer science / BCA/ IT /Mathematics /Physics /Chemistry
KIITEE Reservation Criteria
The exam conducting body has given relaxation for the candidates belonging to various other categories than that of the General category. Thus, following reservation criteria for the benefit of these categories. However, it’s mandatory for the applicants applying for the same need to prove their category by showing documents at the time of counseling.
KIITEE Registration Process
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is responsible for releasing the application form. The form is released online for all the candidates. No candidate can fill the application form in offline mode. To fill the KIITEE application form candidates had to register themselves first by visiting the KIIT official website. Candidates need to fill up their personal, educational, and contact details in the KIITEE application form. The candidate must note that the application form once filled with not get rectification until or unless the conducting body will open the application forms for correction. There is no application fee for KIITEE. Candidates need to also check the eligibility criteria of their specific program before filling the application form of KIITEE.
Steps to complete the application form process
- Firstly, Go to the official KIIT website kiitee.ac.in or kiit.ac.in.
- Thereafter, the candidate needs to click on ‘Apply Online to start the application procedure from the homepage
- Next, read all the guidelines from the Information Brochure carefully before you start filling up the form.
- Now, candidates need to fill up the ‘Online Application Form’ with all the correct information as asked in the form
- Before clicking on the submit button candidate must check all the entered information.
- Click on the submit button after completing the review.
- At this stage, the candidate has to upload documents of the recent photographs, signature, and educational certificates as per the format
- At last, take a printout of the KIITEE form and preserve it for future purposes.
KIITEE Exam Syllabus
Overall, the candidate must note that filling the application form is not sufficient; the candidate has to prepare and make wining strategies. Also, it can be achieved only by taking into consideration the KIITEE as per the syllabus given by the exam conducting body. Below are the topics that candidates must practice to clear the competitive examination. Also, the candidates can get the detailed syllabus for the KIITEE exam from the KIITEE Syllabus
To know more about KIITEE exam syllabus click here
KIITEE Exam Pattern
Moreover, to secure a good score in the examination, it’s important for the candidate to know the exact exam pattern to help you prepare accordingly. Therefore, candidates must read the exam pattern thoroughly from below and make strategies accordingly. Most importantly, candidates must notice that the exam pattern plays an important role in securing good marks in the entrance exams. Check the Exam pattern below.
Examination Mode: The exam takes place in online mode, i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT)
Question Type: Questions are asked in the format of objective type, i.e., MCQ type questions.
Exam Duration: For the duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
Mode of Language: Candidates can give exams only in the English Language
Marking Scheme – Candidate will get +4 marks for the correct answer and -1 for the wrong answer.
KIITEE Admit Card
Above all, KIIT releases its admit card on its official website. Moreover, the conducting body releases its admit card only in the online mode. Hence, candidates need to log in with the application number and date of birth to download it. Consequently, the admit card is an important document as it carries information about the candidate like the name of the candidate, exam center name and address, timings for the exam.
Most importantly, the candidate must take the admit card with them on the examination day. As no candidate can appear for the examination without it. In addition, candidates have to adhere to some guidelines written on the admit card to avoid discrepancies at the examination time. Also, the candidate should also check the details written on the admit card. As there might be a case of misspelling or misprinting in information. Therefore, to avoid it at the examination hall candidate must priory check all the details and, in case of any mistake, the candidate must contact the exam conducting authority.
Documents to carry to Exam Centre
- Candidates have to carry any of the following ID proof like Adhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card, Pan Card, etc.
- Printout of KIITEE admit card