Voice of an EA – Rishab Gupta
An IT professional, who began his journey with Chegg in 2017; he is a source of great inspiration. He has solved more than 4205 questions throughout his Chegg Journey. He has achieved not just in terms of quantity, but also in quality, with an excellent CF score of 80%
Q. Tell us something about your personal and professional life.
I am from Ambala, and I am a B.Tech from National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra. My father is a businessman and my mother, a homemaker. We are two brothers and a sister. I like reading books, playing cricket, listening to music, and watching movies. To relax and unwind, I look out for serene places to meditate. I love spending time with family and friends or visit new places. Goa is one of the best places that I have visited so far.
I am currently working for an organization in Gurgaon as a Web Developer, and I’m doing very well.
Q. How did you get to know about Chegg?
I heard about Chegg from one of my colleagues while doing an internship at a start-up company in Delhi during my college summer break. I was interning as a Subject Matter Expert in the company. Following my colleague’s advice, I took the test and was selected in the first attempt. Initially, I worked on textbook solutions and then on the Chegg Question and Answer Board. I follow the Chegg guidelines and have got adjusted to the standards. I am glad I can help students learn the subject.
Q. How is your overall experience of working with Chegg?
My experience with Chegg has been great. I have been answering on the Chegg Q&A Board for about a year now. It makes me feel wonderful knowing that I can help shape the future of several students. It is immensely satisfying to receive positive comments from students.
In the beginning, I focused more on learning rather than hitting numbers so that I can help students in a better manner. Whenever I found a question from a new topic, I used to take a screenshot of the question and tried to answer during my free time. Thus, it has helped me enhance my knowledge. Thereafter, I gradually increased answering a sizable number of questions, without compromising on quality. My main aim while answering is to maintain good quality. If I don’t know how to answer a certain question, I would rather skip it.
The best thing I love about Chegg is it facilitates the learning of both students as well as tutors. Moreover, the more you learn, the more you earn.
Q. How much time do you spend in a day answering on the Chegg Q&A Board? Do you set daily targets?
I set monthly and daily targets. I spend most of the time answering on the Chegg Q&A Board. On average, I spend 5 to 6 hours in a day answering questions.
If I answer some extra questions, I consider it a bonus. If I answer less, then I try to compensate on some other day. I gradually increase the target and try to challenge myself. Setting targets is important and that’s what drives me.
Q. How has Chegg helped you in life/career?
Chegg has helped me in both my personal and professional life. It has made me financially independent. It has also helped me in my professional life. I apply the knowledge I learnt while answering on the Chegg Q&A board in my current job.
Q. Cite any memorable/special moment of your journey with Chegg.
There are a lot of special moments that I experienced while working on the Chegg Q&A board. Once a student posted a question, and the answer I provided was brief and accurate. To my surprise, the student gave a thumbs down. He left a comment that the answer is very bad, and he was not satisfied with it. In response, I asked him what was missing in the answer. He shared his requirements. I reworked on the answer and provided a better answer. The student was quite impressed with the answer. After a few days, he left another comment under the same question asking if there is some way that I could solve his new question, and that made me feel good as I could help a student when he needed me the most.
Q. How do you make sure that you provide quality answers?
The main aim of Chegg and all the experts is to maintain the quality of solutions. I am no different. My primary focus is to maintain quality. For that, I follow the guidelines given by Chegg. Some of the key points for providing a good solution are,
- Provide a necessary explanation in the solution
- If it is a programming question, then provide comments before each line of code, which briefly tells what the particular line of code is doing. This is always helpful for the students to understand the code.
- Provide the screenshot of the code as well as the output of your program.
- The solution should be clear and easily understandable by any person other than the solver. It should not contain anything, which is not a part of the solution.
Q. Do you enjoy working with Chegg?
- Voice of an EA – Rishab Gupta
- Voice of an EA – Chandan Kumar
- Voice of an EA – Priyanka Verma
- Voice of an EA – Rajesh
- Voice of an EA – Ram Avatar Singh
- VOICE OF AN EA – ABHISHEK
- VOICE OF AN EA – KAMAL HANDOO
- VOICE OF AN EA – RAKESH ROUSHAN
- From the Manager
- VOICE OF AN EA- SAINADH
- VOICE OF AN EA – LAKSHMI
- Voice of an EA – Sai Bramari
- VOICE OF AN EA – RADHA
- VOICE OF AN EA – RAHUL KUNDRA
- VOICE OF AN EA – RAMESH
- VOICE OF AN EA – M.L. NAIDU
- VOICE OF AN EA – SRINADH
- VOICE OF AN EA – RAMA RAO
- VOICE OF AN EA -HARSH AGARWAL
- VOICE OF AN EA – VIDYA SAGAR
- VOICE OF AN EA – SWAROOP REDDY
- VOICE OF AN EA – RADHIKA
- Voice of an EA – Vipul Singhal
- VOICE OF AN EA – ABHIRAM
- VOICE OF AN EA – AYUB
- VOICE OF AN EA –JYOTHI
- VOICE OF AN EA – BHARATHI
- VOICE OF AN EA – PAVAN TUMULA
- Voice of an EA – Bhaskar
- VOICE OF AN EA – SUMANTH
- Voice of an EA – Keerthi
- Voice of an EA – Pankaj Tiwari
- VOICE OF AN EA – DEEPAK
- VOICE OF AN EA – VASUDEVA RAO
- VOICE OF AN EA – SIVA PRASAD
- Voice of an EA – Sooraj Kushawaha
- VOICE OF AN EA- DINESH KUMAR
- VOICE OF AN EA – ABHIJEET SRIVASTAVA
- VOICE OF AN EA- ARPIT KANSAL
- VOICE OF AN EA – SOMESH MENDIRATTA
- VOICE OF AN EA – PADAVALA VENKATESH
- VOICE OF AN EA – PANKAJ GARG
- VOICE OF AN EA – SUDHA RANI
- Top Performers – February 2020
- VOICE OF AN EA – SIVA
- VOICE OF AN EA –SATYA KRISHNA MURTHY
- QUALITY CHAMPION – FEBRUARY 2020
- Voice of an EA – Srinivas Palli
- From the MD’s Desk
- VOICE OF AN EA – SINGAMALA RAMA
- VOICE OF AN EA – PRABHAT YADAV
- Voice of an EA – Ayyappa Sastry
- Openings @ MN India
- Voice of an EA – Mahesh
- VOICE OF AN EA – VIJAY KUMAR
- Top Performers – January 2020
- VOICE OF AN EA – ATEEK AGGARWAL
- Quality Champion – Jan 2020
- VOICE OF AN EA – MOHAN DEV
- Top performers – December 2019
- VOICE OF AN EA – CHINNA RAO
- Voice of an EA – Kondala Rao
- Quality Champion
- Voice of an EA- Srinivasa Rao
- VOICE OF AN EA – SURYA PRABHA
- Voice of an EA – Usha Rani
- VOICE OF AN EA – SANDHYA
- TOP PERFORMERS – AUGUST 2018
- VOICE OF AN EA – LALITHA
- VOICE OF AN EA – MOHAMMAD RAZA SOHAIL
- VOICE OF AN EA – SANTHOSH
- Voice of an EA – Sharon
- Top Performers – April 2020
- VOICE OF AN EA – MEHR CHAKRABORTY
- Top Performers – March 2020
- VOICE OF AN EA – VENKAT
- VOICE OF AN EA – SAHEBA
- Quality Champion – March 2020
- Voice of an EA – Kamolika Mukherjee
- Quality Champion – April 2020
- VOICE ON AN EA – POOJA SHARMA
- VOICE OF AN EA – CHANDANA
- VOICE OF AN EA – MURTHY
- VOICE OF AN EA – P SANTOSH KUMAR
- VOICE OF AN EA – VAMSI
- VOICE OF AN EA- SIRISHA
- VOICE OF AN EA – MONICA
- VOICE OF AN EA – MOHAMMAD HAMMAD KHAN
- VOICE OF AN EA – LOKESH KUMAR
- VOICE OF AN EA – NAGESH
- VOICE OF AN EA – NIRMAL SHARMA
- VOICE OF AN EA – MONICA KEERTHI
- 16 online jobs in India that can pay you INR 40,000 PM
- Best 10 Career Options after Engineering (2021 list)
- These could be your career choices if you hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- BCA vs. B.Tech – Which Should Be Your Career Option?
- 10 Career Choices All BBA Graduates Must Know About
- 10 Career Choices All B.Com. Graduates Must Know About
- Voice of an EA – Vipul Priyank
- Voice of an EA – Satyam Khard
- Top Performers – May 2020
- Top Performers – June 2020
- Quality Champion – May 2020
- Quality Champion – June 2020
- Voice of an EA – Aayush Poddar
- Career Choices after MBA- Detail Study
- Which One is Better- CFA vs CA? Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Salary of a Chartered Accountant in India – Updated 2021
- Find Out Everything You Need To Make Career in Economics in India
- What is the Scope of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) in India?
- Detail Analysis of Scope, Salary, and Career after MBA
- Scope of MBA in Financial Management and Related Short Term Courses
- Best 10 Jobs in Biotechnology Field- Full Time and Part-Time
- Complete Guide on B.Sc.Nursing – Courses, Career and Eligibility
- Top 10 Trending Jobs after B. Sc. Biology Students- Full Time and Part Time
- Opt for these Top 9 Careers after B. Sc. Biology
- Electronics Engineering OR Electronics and Communication Engineering – What to choose?
- Career Options in Biology- Eligibility, Course, Syllabus, Job Opportunity
- Shape Your Career in Chemistry with Degree
- Scope of M.Sc.Chemistry in India- Courses, Fee and Careers
- Salary of a CFA in India | Complete Analysis
- Top 15 Courses to do after Mechanical Engineering to boost your salary
- Who is a Subject Matter Expert and why you should become one ?
- Subject Matter Expert Job Description – SME Roles & Responsibilities
- Career Options after Chemical Engineering
- 10 Best Highly Paid Accounting Jobs
- BA in Psychology-Your Complete Guide to help in your Career
- Top 5 Online Work from Home Jobs in India – The Best of 2020
- Top 5 Tips on How to Face Interview- Clear and Concise
- 16 Online Jobs in India that can pay you INR 40,000 PM in 2020
- Which course is better- B.sc mathematics or B.sc Statistics- Eligibility | Scope | Jobs
- What To Do After Engineering? Explore Higher Studies Options After B.Tech
- 20 Online Jobs without Investment that can earn you Rs 1000 per day
- Top 10 Work from Home Jobs in India that pay well
- Commerce vs Science: What to Choose and Why?
- Careers after Electrical Engineering
- Looking For Career Options After Engineering Degree? Here Are Some Useful Tips For You
- Scope of Psychology- Eligibility, Course, Syllabus, Job Opportunities
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Opt for MBA after Engineering
- These Could be Your Career Choices If You Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
- List of Top 15 competitive exams you can give after 12th for getting government jobs
- A complete guide on how to land the highest paying job in India for Freshers
- Start preparing for UPSC as Civil Service Aspirants after 12th standard?
- These 10 Career Choices Can Boost your Search for Jobs after Graduation
- These Could be Your Career Choices If You Hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Salary and Job Opportunities after MBA in India – Experienced and Fresher
- Best optional subject in UPSC- Pro tips for civil services
- Top 10 Online Part Time Jobs for Students Working from Home
- How Can I Start Preparing for UPSC Civil Services- Best Guide for Beginners
- Best 5 Sample Mechanical Engineer Fresher Resumes
- What to Write Under Section Work Experience in Resume / CV- Easy Guide
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Engineering Services exam?
- Job Opportunities and Salary after MBA – Scope & Salary Explained
- Best Ways to Earn Money in India – 10 Different Ways in 2020
- What Does a Soft Skills Trainer Do?
- Top Courses after MBA to give your Career that Boost
- Best Way to Earn Money in India – 2020 Special Ways to Work from Home
- Here are 10 Advantages of Pursuing an MBA after B.Tech. – Courses after MBA
- Explained- Production and Operations Management (A detailed report)
- What is The Difference Between Microeconomics and Macroeconomics?
- Which are the easiest optional subject for UPSC mains? – Everything you need to know!
- Proven Ways for Online Work without Investment in India in 2020
- What is Personal Interview? How To Crack It?
- How To Write a Unique Headline for LinkedIn Profile?
- Best Online Jobs in India to Earn Money Online in 2020 – Genuine Ways
- Best 15 Professional Courses To Do After Graduation (2020)
- Who is a Certified Financial Planner and How to be one?
- Top 20 Proven Business Ideas for Women to Work from Home
- Best 6 answers for- Why should you be hired for this internship?
- Best Ideas for Business for Women with Solid Earnings – Low Investment
- List of 20 Diploma Courses after Graduation– job assured!
- How to explain a 3 year gap after BTech-Manage like a Pro.
- 10 Easy Online Jobs for Students – Earn with Zero Investment
- What to do after retirement in India- Work from Home
- Top 11 Jobs List for How to Earn Money Online in India
- Best 32 Online Jobs to Work from Home for Students to Earn Rs 20K PM
- What to do after pursuing Bsc Mathematics- Courses and Career options
- 5 Easiest Ways to Earn Money from Home in India in 2020
- 5 Best Freelance Websites to Earn Money Online in India in 2020
- Best Way to Earn Money Online in India – 5 Practical Options for Beginners
- 25 Unique Ways to Earn Money Online in 2020
- Top 15 Ways of 2020 to Make Money Online – Student’s Favorite
- Online Jobs for Students from Home – 10 Unique Ways in 2020
- 51 Very Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment- All Work from Home
- Things to Keep in Mind to Make an Appealing CV for Freshers
- Online Money Making in India with No Investment – Tested and Trusted
- Top 20 Self Employment Ideas in India which can help you Earn More
- How to do successful Career Planning?-Here are 8 Simple Ways.
- Top 10 Freelancing Sites to kick start your Career and Earn Money Online
- Operations Management and its Definition, Principles, Strategies, Scope, Nature
- 10 Proven Ways to Make Money Online in India – 2020 Special
- Jobs for Housewives Sitting at Home – 10 Effective Ways in 2020
- Making Money Online in India in 2020 – No Investment Required
- 25 Proven Ways to Earn Online Income in India during Covid-19 Crisis
- Ways to Rock in Your Video Conference Interview
- Top 20 Freelance Jobs you can do from Home
- 15 Freelance Jobs for Students to Make Money and to Uplift your Resume
- 15 Ways to Make your Skype Interview a Success
- How to Get Online Tutoring Jobs in India without any Investment?
- What is Subject Matter Expert (SME) and How to Become One – 10 Simple Steps
Yes, I do enjoy working with Chegg. In my free time, I prefer answering questions on the Chegg Q&A Board instead of watching a movie. Answering questions on Chegg has become an integral part of my daily routine without which my day does not seem to be complete.
Whenever I get tired, I self-motivate myself telling – just one more question and then I will sleep. But the same thing happens after I answer that question. Some days, I fall asleep while looking for new questions.
Q. How likely would you recommend your friend/ relative to join Chegg as an Expert Answerer (EA)?
I would really love to recommend Chegg to anyone I know. In fact, I have already recommended Chegg to a bunch of my friends who has started working on the Chegg Q&A Board. All of them are really satisfied working with Chegg. In future, if anyone asks me about a freelancing platform, my first answer would always be Chegg as it is the best out there. Chegg really values our efforts.
Q. How was your experience at the Experts Meet Conducted in Delhi?
My experience at the Experts Meet conducted in Delhi was very good. I met many fellow experts and we shared our experiences with each other. We discussed situations where we went wrong while answering a question. I also met my coordinators. It helped me get to know them personally. All of them were great and very helpful. They are also very hardworking and did an excellent job of organizing the meet. We played games and had a fruitful interactive session.